City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Click here to see how this shop looked before, even the lovely shutters have gone :(.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Friday, October 19, 2007
Flower pots or no flower pots - before and now
Somehow I'm really bothered by this wall and it's display.
Click here and see how it looked before.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Before and now, here is 'Tug fun' as well
This photo looks funny. I didn't budge with it in any way, still I wanted to show it to you because the tank that was standing there for some time has disappeared. One is allowed to post a bad photo once in a while =)
Here is the photo how this place looked before, click here.
I've been tagged by Kim of Seattle Daily Photo! I get to list eight things about myself that you probably don't know, and in turn tag eight other CDP Bloggers to do the same.
1. I love chocolate, and that's an understatement
2. I just started reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy (Kim, hope I'll like it too), and Snow by Orhan Pamuk and Burton on Burton, Blink by Malcolm Gladwell.. You probably didn't know that I usually read a few books at a time
3. I'm moving to a new house next month =(
4. I can not live without theatre
5. I am not religious
6. I love shoes, hence I have soooo many
7. Water in any shape or form (sea, lake, ocean...) makes me happy =)
8. My favorite perfume at the moment is Lovely by SJP
I am tagging these 8 City Daily Photo Bloggers.(skip this if you've been tagged already)
Kate of St. Paul
Keropok of Singapore
Zsolt of Budapest
AinZ of Zürich
Macky of Tokio
Jenny of Sharon
Edwin of Kuala Lumpur
Lisi of Hong Kong
These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Friday, October 12, 2007
Lovely colours of the pebbles
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Back from Zürich
Hi all, hope you had a nice weekend as I did. Last night I got back from Zurich where I spent a weekend, what a lovely place it is, while Lilly was entertaining you. Unfortunately I didn't manage to meet up with AinZ, maybe next time.
Have a good week, here are a few photos from Zurich for you to enjoy.