TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Before and now, here is 'Tug fun' as well

This photo looks funny. I didn't budge with it in any way, still I wanted to show it to you because the tank that was standing there for some time has disappeared. One is allowed to post a bad photo once in a while =)
Here is the photo how this place looked before, click here.

I've been tagged by Kim of Seattle Daily Photo! I get to list eight things about myself that you probably don't know, and in turn tag eight other CDP Bloggers to do the same.

1. I love chocolate, and that's an understatement
2. I just started reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy (Kim, hope I'll like it too), and Snow by Orhan Pamuk and Burton on Burton, Blink by Malcolm Gladwell.. You probably didn't know that I usually read a few books at a time
3. I'm moving to a new house next month =(
4. I can not live without theatre
5. I am not religious
6. I love shoes, hence I have soooo many
7. Water in any shape or
form (sea, lake, ocean...) makes me happy =)
8. My favorite perfume at the moment is Lovely by SJP

I am tagging these 8 City Daily Photo Bloggers.(skip this if you've been tagged already)
Kate of St. Paul
Keropok of Singapore
Zsolt of Budapest
AinZ of
Zürich
Macky of Tokio
Jenny of Sharon
Edwin of Kuala Lumpur
Lisi of Hong Kong

These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jazzy

Hmm I got tagged. urrghh. haha..
Let me try to list down 8 random facts about myself tomorrow... or day after :-)

18 October, 2007 01:32  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks for tagging me! Do I have to tag only DP bloggers, or can I tag anyone?

18 October, 2007 04:00  
Blogger Jazzy said...

you're wellcome Jenny, as i understand it's only CDP bloggers.

18 October, 2007 04:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for tagging. This photo make ordinary scenery very artistic!!

By the way, I love chocolate too and will be unable to live without it!!

18 October, 2007 04:48  
Blogger AinZ said...

wow, I've been tagged... I feel special! I'll post my eight things tomorrow...

glad you enjoyed zurich. too bad we missed each other... since you love chocolate, you must have been in heaven ;)

18 October, 2007 16:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

QdNODP The best blog you have!

02 November, 2007 03:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home