TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Laundry day


The weekend is here! Yippee! Saturday is usually a day for going out, meeting people, going to the market. And Sunday, if you don't have anything exciting to do is left for doing things around the house, preparing for the week ahead and for doing the laundry. Here are some washing powders to chose from. I've got lots to do this weekend and lots of washing in the basket.
Have a great weekend!
Lilly x

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Memories for me! I recognize some of the names from when I lived in N. Ireland.




Pat's Photos and
Guelph Daily Photo

10 March, 2007 02:56  
Blogger Fay said...

lol... that's exactly my plan for the weekend! You have a nice weekend too!

10 March, 2007 04:22  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Yah, me too. The washing never goes away. Great shot Lilly, I like all the colors.

10 March, 2007 05:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good shot for the weekend & it was interesting to know the brands Ariel & Tide are available there also, which are also available in calcutta.

10 March, 2007 15:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home