TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Bookworm


In the last few years you'll find that more and more books are being sold outside on the streets by the small privately owned shops rather than big chain stores. You can find everything and anything on these stalls. I even found books from my childhood, published years ago. The book at the bottom in kids section is "The Jungle Book". I love it, but my favourite still has to be "The Little Prince" by Antoine De Saint-Exupery.
Do you like reading? What's your favourite book?
Lilly x

9 Comments:

Blogger tut-tut said...

I haven't been around for awhile, and look what I've missed . . . now there are two of you!

09 March, 2007 00:45  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Love to read and its hard to pick a favorite. One of them would be the Anne of Green Gables series. i just don't know. Sometimes serious is good sometimes fluff is a good brain soother.
Yes hubby and I are tired from our renovation but the blog is a good diverson. I can spend too much time in front of this computer though.

09 March, 2007 02:37  
Blogger Sally said...

Yes, I love reading, but also too hard to name one favourite! Everything from Gertrude Stein's Autobiog of Alice B Toklas to detective fiction and Jane Austen!

09 March, 2007 06:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

As a child, I loved the Adventures of the Little Wooden Horse, or Mrs Pepperpot. As a grown up, I enjoy the novels of PG Woodehouse. They are really funny and full of odd characters.

09 March, 2007 09:08  
Blogger edwin s said...

Le Petit Prince is also one of my childhood favourites. And all of the Dr.Suess books!

09 March, 2007 09:13  
Blogger Kala said...

the jungle book is a classic! great find on this one.

09 March, 2007 09:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And another thing is that, you will get lots of discount in these shops and is cheaper than the bigger stores for the same books.

09 March, 2007 11:37  
Blogger Olivier said...

j'adore lire, je pourrais passer une journee entier avec un bon livre.
Mon livre prefere est "la conjuration des imbeciles" de John Kennedy Toole.
Je te souhaite un bon weekend


I adore read. I could spend one day entirety with a good book. My book prefers is “A Confederacy of Dunces” of John Kennedy Toole. I wish you a good weekend

09 March, 2007 13:35  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

The Little Prince is one of my favorites too. Me: HUGE bookworm...a grande library! Much too big, and I'm always attempting to manage it by gifting books. :-)

10 March, 2007 06:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home