TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Largest coffe pot


This is the largest coffee pot in the world and it's made in Visoko by "Golden Pot" Vispak and they got the recognition from "Guinness World Records" in 2005.
The pot was made for the opening of the old bridge in Mostar, and has travelled all over the country.
In this shot you can't see it properly because in this supermarket they don't allow you to take photos so you can see it better here and some more here.
This coffee pot can take 800 litres of coffee and you can fill it up with 60kg of coffee beans. It's 124cm tall with a base diameter 95cm.
Lets make a party =)

Please stop by for a cup of coffee any time!


6 Comments:

Blogger edwin s said...

Finally! I won't need 6 cups a day! Just this one!

18 July, 2006 17:05  
Blogger Juggerpix said...

Wow... not only is it huge, it is very ornate as well.

The caffeine buzz from that would take weeks to wear off!

18 July, 2006 22:40  
Blogger Jazzy said...

Hahaha, I'm sorry for today’s post, I know it's not the best one, but... The photo is just awful, I know, my boyfriend gave me a rub and I almost erased it. I just wanted you to know that we are in possession of the biggest coffee pot in the World.

At least I made my self laugh by putting such an ugly shot.
I'm still laughing hahaha ...

Thanx to all of those brave ones who visited my page and had a courage to post a comment.

18 July, 2006 23:41  
Blogger Kris said...

everyone will be high on coffee?! lol!! that's a nice spy shot ;)

19 July, 2006 08:13  
Blogger Kala said...

quite amazing - I dont drink coffee - but I will party with you!

19 July, 2006 11:28  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow .. really big and I think I'd like to have one cup from it.

19 July, 2006 11:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home