TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Me...




Today is my 100th post and since I don't eat sweets or I rather shouldn't I decided to put a photo of myself instead of a peace of cake.

These are my new boots I bought on Saturday and was more than happy I could use them the same day to help my dad to move his boat from one side of the lake to the other, I forgot how rowing is 'easy' or rather fun. I enjoyed it very much and my dad was more than happy the job was done.
This photo is taken in front of my parents weekend house on the Modrac Lake I talked abut before.

Anyway, I'm going to London one of these days and I will continue running this page with the help of my dad so it will be a joint effort of the two of us.
I took lots of photos already but he is more than happy to help on a daily basis.
I explained before about difficult situation here so many of us are leaving (or left already) to look for a better life abroad =) and at the same time it's not an easy thing to do =(


Have a happy day...

17 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

Hi Jazzy

I hope your journey to London provides some rewarding outcomes - and I wish I could go on that lake - its great that you have such a close relationship with your dad!

06 September, 2006 11:04  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Hi Jazzy!
You must be a shy person - hiding your face :) Have a nice journey to London.

06 September, 2006 12:10  
Blogger Kris said...

cute boots from London :)
Congrats on 100th post, Jazzy!

ps. i cant read the fine print in the end of your post. Do i need my old.man glasses? lol!

06 September, 2006 13:40  
Blogger Lisi said...

Hey Jazzy, you get some style, cool one! Congratulations on 100th...good luck in London

06 September, 2006 14:01  
Blogger Merili said...

I love the boots :)

06 September, 2006 16:51  
Blogger edwin s said...

Congratulations on 100!!!

06 September, 2006 18:44  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. Great picture!

Have a great trip to London and hope you achieve your goals there.

06 September, 2006 21:49  
Blogger Juggerpix said...

Happy 100!!! :)

LOL.. great boots!

Good luck in London. I hope you find what you need!

07 September, 2006 00:03  
Blogger Kate said...

Happy 100th! Great boots and hat and hair. Where's the face??

07 September, 2006 04:09  
Blogger Ryan said...

Great job reach 100. We just got there two weeks ago. Keep it up.

07 September, 2006 07:33  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

I forgot to say congratulations! Well, congratulations on your 100th post!

07 September, 2006 10:34  
Blogger Ineke said...

And also from Rotterdam ofcourse!

07 September, 2006 11:38  
Blogger Anne said...

Nice to finally see you Jazzy! Oh and beautiful boots!

07 September, 2006 14:47  
Blogger Bg anon said...

Yes, enjoy London! I'm sure you will like it.

I have another request (sorry to be demanding) any chance that you could photo the Bosnian Embassy in Gloucester Road, South Kensington?

It isnt a very interesting building architectually but think that since its the old embassy of the former Yugoslavia, then of FRJ, then of SCG it has some history. Well it might look interesting with the Bosnian flag hanging outside it...

07 September, 2006 18:43  
Blogger Jazzy said...

thanks all a million for stopping by,

i'm short with time at the moment so please bare with my delayed comments

=)

07 September, 2006 19:10  
Blogger Run Around Paris said...

Gotta love the boots! Congrats on your 100th post!

08 September, 2006 02:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I welcome your Dad. Just one thing.. could you paint the southern cross on those boots too... then you'd have the aussie flag!

12 September, 2006 05:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home