TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

'What a treat'


Hi people, I’ve been busy hence the absence in the last few days, hope you didn’t miss me too much =).

A while ago Meg from NelsonDP and I won very delicious prize playing a very interesting and sometimes ‘difficult’ quiz on BudapestDP by Zsolt and this is my thank you to him and d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s Szamos marzipan. What a treat. It was worth it, Zsolt!

Have a great Sunday.

xx

8 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

Welcome back. I did miss your posts. That candy looks so yummy. Congratulations on winning the contest.

04 February, 2007 08:56  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

i am glad you finally got it Jazzy:) I was already worried:) And yesterday I got your postcard from Tuzla....thank you so much.

But the most happy I am because you are back:)

04 February, 2007 09:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are wrapped so pretty! What a great prize.

04 February, 2007 09:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you very much!

04 February, 2007 10:39  
Blogger Olivier said...

content de ton retour, et j'ai gentil de revenir en nous offrant des chocolats.


content with your return, and I have nice to return while offering chocolates to us.

04 February, 2007 16:28  
Blogger Pod said...

i want one!! ;0p

07 February, 2007 02:39  
Blogger Meg said...

Yay!!! You just can't help but take a photo of this beautiful box, can you? I have 5 left, and now I'm starting to be a little precious about them.

07 February, 2007 08:02  
Blogger Zannnie said...

heh heh....i was the 'curious one' wondering how excited you and Meg&Ben would get upon receiving these Marzipán prizes :p

those 'small windows' as Meg has mentioned (in http://notawomanoffewwords.blogspot.com/2007/01/i-really-thought-nz-post-pinched-it.html) - those ads also drawn my attention in the initial period when I first got to Budapest. I scanned through the kind of products in them (They love to send 'messengers' to put one whole big stack in the letterbox and choked it up that annoyed Zsolt all the time;) So usually it will land in the rubbish cans...

I'm glad you've finally received it:) Enjoy them now...

11 February, 2007 04:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home