TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

And the Oscar goes to...


Hello everybody! My name is Lilly and as Jazzy told you I'll be pushing the button for her for the next few weeks. She is globe trotting (yet again!) while we mere mortals have to work.

As it's the Oscars night tonight, it's only appropriate to show you our local cinema. It's a fairly new cinema, only opend few years ago. It is small, but seats are very comfy and the screen is quite big. It is right next door to the National Theatre of Tuzla - two drama houses sitting nicely side by side. Both Jazzy and I spent a lot of time in this area when we were younger.

I am a big movie fan (although, I have to admit I prefer theatre). One of my favourite film has to be "Cabaret" with the wonderful Liza Minnelli and the Oscar for the best actor goes to,... Al Pacino.
What is your favourite film of all time? Who would you give the Oscar to?

Have a peacful and relaxed Sunday and see you all tomorrow, same time, same place.

Lilly x





7 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Welcome Lili,
Unable to give any Oscar to anyone, I have a very poor attendance record at the movies. I spend all my time on blogs :-)))

25 February, 2007 11:49  
Blogger alice said...

Hello Lilly! Nice to meet you. The last movie i saw is "La môme", about Edith Piaf the singer. A good one, in my opinion.

25 February, 2007 17:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just watching Oscar`s gala in TV.
Nice to see happy people, there are also disappointed ones of course, but that a life is!

Have a nice week and greetings to Jazzy!

25 February, 2007 23:50  
Blogger photowannabe said...

I have to say either West Side Story or Sound of Music. I don't get to the movies often. Nice you are taking over for Jazzy for a while.

26 February, 2007 02:10  
Blogger Kala said...

ahhh Al pacino is one of my favs besides clint eastwood - for females, I would have to vote for Jennifer Aniston =D

26 February, 2007 12:46  
Blogger sretno dijete said...

Hi Lilly,

I've been surfing the net, looking for interesting blogs and I've found you. Nice to meet you...
Since I'm from Tuzla and a movie lover as well, I recommend you, the korean movie,comedy/drama, "Welcome to Dongmakgol".
Btw,nice photos...

01 March, 2007 07:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EtlgZc The best blog you have!

02 November, 2007 08:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home