TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

See ya in two weeks


Hi dear all,
I'm off to sunny India for two weeks of hopefully fabulous time. I heard the food in Southern India is great and I'll report on my travels and adventures when I come back to "gray Europe".
While I'm away my dear sis will be pushing the button for me. So, I'm leaving you at the mercy of her quick and witty penmanship. She is lovey and sweet. You can call her Lilly.
Good bye to me and happy visiting to you.
Enjoy!!!
J xx


4 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

Hey Jazzy, we're going to miss you but have a fabulous holiday in such an exotic land. Take lots of pictures and we will enjoy Lilly's too.

24 February, 2007 08:14  
Blogger Felicia said...

Hi Jazzy, Hope you have lots of fun and a safe trip. What a nice sister to take on a big responsibility!

24 February, 2007 09:02  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jazzy,

Wow, you are off to another holiday again! Enjoy yourself there. Have a great time eating too!

24 February, 2007 16:29  
Blogger Kala said...

sisters are the greatest - hope u have a wonderful travel!

26 February, 2007 12:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home