TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

1st June 2010 Theme Day - Funny Signs


Something that's been passed on to me so I thought I should share it with you today!
I tried hard to find a funny sign for the monthly city theme day without success but still wanted to participate so here we go.
Funny signs around the world!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bettey said...

A good thing to remember

Hood Photo Blog

01 June, 2010 21:01  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Maybe not funny but nice one. Happy theme day Jazzy :)

02 June, 2010 00:33  
Blogger Buck said...

I had a difficult time, too.
I like your solution!

02 June, 2010 02:41  
Blogger Tussy said...

Interesting idea to solve the difficult time.

My Inspiration
My Bangkok Through My Eyes

02 June, 2010 05:10  
Blogger Kim said...

I like your photo of this hand-written sign! That is a lovely reminder. If I'm not mistaken, the phrase and ensuing bumper stickers in the late 80s, early 90s came from a woman in my CA community at the time. I'm not remembering fully, but I remember her being interviewed in the newspaper. Such a beautiful idea and nice to see it in human hand half way around the world now.
-Kim

02 June, 2010 21:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home