TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sunset at Farisa's


For some people sunsets are the favourite time of day, I’m not sure that’s the case with me, I’m kind of more nocturnal but since I’ve seen so many great sunset photos all around DP family I thought I should post one too.
So here it is, sunset at Farisa's boutique.

What would you say it’s your favourite part of the day/night?

6 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

I really like sunrise as it breaks through the darkness.
I like your picture with the lengthening shadows and golden cast it it.

27 October, 2006 01:17  
Blogger Kala said...

I would say so ;) What is Farisa? Does it mean anything?

27 October, 2006 10:25  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

I am definitelly a sunset-man. I know almost everyone is..but I cant help:)

27 October, 2006 10:53  
Blogger Olivier said...

je prefere les couleurs du matin, mais bon c'est parceque je me leve tot pour aller travailler.
Les couleurs (et les reflets) de ta photo sont superbes

I prefer the colors of the morning, but good it because I is raised early to go to work. The colors (and reflections) of your photograph are superb

27 October, 2006 11:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice golden light of the season. For photography, i prefer autumn sunsets.

27 October, 2006 14:54  
Blogger Jazzy said...

thanks all for stopping by =)

Kala - as far as I know Farisa is a name, not very common though.
sorry, i've no idea what could it possibly mean.

27 October, 2006 23:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home