TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lovely



After yesterday's post I thought I should award you with a bunch of lovely flowers. I wouldn’t know the name but if you recognize them please let me know.

I was thinking abut DP and realized how we practice 'niceness' every day. When leaving comments everybody is trying to find something positive, creative, interesting (jokes are always welcome) in other people posts and that's admiring to me. Thank you all for that.

Have a nice the rest of the week and don't forget to have fun wherever you are!

9 Comments:

Blogger Pod said...

what a great post. the world needs more niceness! spread the love jazzy! you have fun too!

12 October, 2006 00:55  
Blogger Jenny said...

Great post, and some really spectacular pictures lately - each one this week has something unique visually, as well as your interesting commentary. I feel I'm really learning about your country!

12 October, 2006 03:45  
Blogger Olivier said...

Merci pour ce moment de poesie et de douceur.

12 October, 2006 05:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I don't know any good jokes or the name of this flower...

I do think it's a nice close up of pretty flowers though...

12 October, 2006 08:52  
Blogger Kris said...

thanks, Jazzy! the beautiful flowers and words definitely warms me up! come lets group hug! *hugggsss*

12 October, 2006 10:10  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Beautiful flower and thanks for the sweet words Jazzy :)

12 October, 2006 11:09  
Blogger Kate said...

Those flowers made me smile, esp. because we had a frost last nite. My geraniums are history!

13 October, 2006 01:02  
Blogger Jazzy said...

thanks all for your lovely comments.

Owen - thanks for the name the flower.

16 October, 2006 00:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9qnvei The best blog you have!

02 November, 2007 08:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home