TuzlaDailyPhoto

City on a grain of salt. Tuzla means a place of salt and it lays on top of the salt lake. It is suspected it has been there for around 7000 years as one of the oldest places in Europe.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Caravan of Peace


Our major Jasmin Imamović is signing the parchment of peace that Ravenna’s cyclist brought yesterday.
They continued their journey home.

Hello lovely people. I have to apologize for not being able to put up any photos in the last few days. I had a problem with internet so not only that I couldn't post any photos I also couldn't see yours either =(.

I'll do my best to catch up with lost time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

people photos are fun and dont worry about not being able to post - Its just nice to see photos of tuzla - and yeah I had some problems with blogger as well last week grrrr

06 August, 2006 23:36  
Blogger Jazzy said...

=)

28 August, 2006 09:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home